On this page you can find alternative ways to perform specific ADEA Connect tasks.
A. POST A MESSAGE:
If you need to post a message you can do it one of two ways:
- Get the email address of the community you want to post your message in. (the email address is found on each community home page or on the ADEA Connect Communities page.
- Put the email address in the To field in Outlook or your other email product
- Write your message and attach your files (if applicable), etc.
- Click SEND
Option 2: Log into ADEA Connect and do the following:
- Click Participate > Post a Message from the top navigation menu
- Select your community from the ‘Post to community’ dropdown field
- Type your subject in the ‘Discussion subject’ field
- Type your message in the message box
- When finished click Post.
B. UPLOAD TO THE LIBRARY:
To Upload a file to the library -
- Click Participate > Upload a File from the top navigation menu
- Complete the following fields:
- Title: Type the title of the document you are uploading
- Library: Choose the community from the drop down menu to which you want to upload your document
- Folder: Select the folder to which you want to upload your document If there is a specific fold
i. SPECIAL NOTE: If no folders have been created in the community, you won’t see any field for this.
- Description: Type the description of your document
- Entry Type: Choose ‘Standard File Upload’ for a regular document or one of the other options if it applies.
- Click Next
- Click ‘Choose and Upload’ then Next
- Follow the next steps, then click Upload
- Click Finish
VIEW DISCUSSION POSTS:
- Click ‘Browse > Discussion posts from the top navigation menu
- Here you will see all the posts by default that you are allowed to see.